Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Guilt-free listening enjoyment!

How soon can one listen to Christmas music whereby they are free from being accused of jumping that joyous gun of Christmas-ness? Well regardless of what the acceptable answer is I have been stoking my Christmas Spirit for the past 2 hours with Bing Crosby's greatest. Even though I indulge in this lyrical goodness I dare not open my door with this playing until after our great American Day of Thanks. This being the case, I still do not refrain from whistling the ol' classics of Christmas down the halls of the North American College!
Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
J. Trowbridge

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Yet another reason why we're friends!! Happy Christmas music listening buddy! =)

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jer,
I must confess. I listen to White Christmas on T.G. Day as well.
No guilt here. I am pleased to hear that you had a great Turkey Day.
Have a blessed Advent. Yours in Christ,
Mary ><>

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home