Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Yeppers, its time!

Time for me to get on the ball! My last post was of a thanksgivingly persuasion. There has been a lot going on in the past month. All of which has been rather exciting as I chalk up the experiences of days gone by to a whole bunch of 'firsts'. My first Christmas in my new home away from home, my first winter without scraping ice from my windshield, my first snowboarding experience in the Swiss Alps, ahh...how the list goes on. My point being, I have some catching up to do. So stay tuned for the Romanly Trowbridgeness which is heading your way to a monitor near you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Aww, can't wait friend! However, I do need to know... how were the accoustics in the Alps? Did you get your yodel on?!?

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home