Friday, April 13, 2007

J - Fever. . . ?

Now some of you may be wondering if this is a new illness. I can't blame you due to the nominal association of the word 'fever' with a sickness; however, this was a nickname my sister Ame gave me in one of her recent emails and even though it does not speak of a sickness I'd have to say it is pretty sick. I'm not gonna lie, I hope its contagious, this is something I would like hanging around for awhile!

To all of you who are unaware of the contemporary fad with the word 'sick' and its current nominal understanding let me break it down for ya:
sick = adj. [sik] - that which is pleasing to the senses particularly that of hearing, {Dude, that new song was sick.}, or by that of sight {Dang did you see that sick ride?} -or- {That new Bond movie was sick!}; note: very rarely, if ever, is 'sick' used with the senses of taste, smell or touch. syn. wicked, wicked cool, awesome, phat, phat diggity, fresh, funky fresh, off the hook, off the heezy, fly, rockin', fantasmalistic or stanky.

Keeping you updated on my nominal interests, I remain yours in Christ!

J-fever

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude your blog is totally ...umm..."phat diggity"...or "funky fresh"...umm..."sick"....w/e...well...yeeeaaaah...the musical went great. (your fam was there :-D) and yeah. im in softball. so. happy easter! and im on spring break right now. woot woot! okay..gonna go do my papers! BYE CUZ! (peace out!)

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jer
just figured id speak up and let you
know I enjoy "check en up "
on your activities abroad.
keep up the good work we all hope you the best.

Uncle Bob

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to know if my sweet charger is considered sick? Is it really a sick ride? It misses you!


Coco

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home